Saturday 1 December 2012

Christmas Gift Idea Number 3; Faux Fur Coats


 Topshop £75
So rock 'n roll, I love the shape and the colours of this faux fur. I can wear this with my jeans or over my shoulders with a simple black dress and biker boots. Warm too.
 H&M 50% off £50
Great value, its now in the sale. H&M always has very reasonable versions of the latest trends. Such a safe bet having a look in there before you spend a lot of money on something similar in another store. I prefer to wear this in a size smaller than I normally would.
 Karen Millen 20% off £350
I walked past this dalmatian print in the window and I had come back to try it on. Imagine it with a pair of black jeans and a white t shirt and black biker boots or stilettos. You can also rock it up with a black fedora hat.
 Warehouse £20 off £95
I like the cream colour and the 'ruffled' fur. Very warm and so cute.


FAUX FUR COATS!! They are back and at a discounted price in most high street shops. 

Make sure you pick up one of these for a Christmas present. I know I would LOVE one. Especially the cream colour.....that is my favourite. They are prefect for the freezing temperature we are moving into now.

See my other post with more cool jackets you MUST HAVE.

Good luck shopping!! 

Happy Saturday!

Please follow my blog on the right hand side of my page for email alerts and leave a comment below I love to read them !

thelondonmodelcitizen
xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...