Monday 3 December 2012

Christmas Party Outfit: Sexy Sparkle Skirt

Hello!

I was rummaging through my drawers this morning, clearing away some of the clothes I haven't worn for a while and I stumbled across my sparkly vintage skirt. Given to me by my future sister in law, Flora, a little while back it's a perfect little number for the Christmas party.


Here's my 3 different looks:



 Look 1 a plain white vest top, J crew biker boots and my vintage leather jacket. The vintage earrings add some more colour and sparkle- so important for Christmas!
 Look 2, is my Hobbs shirt, vintage blazer and vintage brogues. Topshop and Asos have some fab brogues at the moment.

Look 3, is my boyfriends plain black t shirt with the sleeves cut off and the neck line altered. Such an easy thing to do and I think adds a bit of rock to an outfit. Worn with my Guess fur jacket and my Laboutins.



Which look is your favourite?

TWITTER: Tweet the hash-tag key sparklyskirt with your choice and what you would wear your sparkly skirt with?

Thank you! 

See you very soon.

Please 'like' if you like and share with your friends too!

thelondonmodelcitizen

xxxxxxxxxxxxx








1 comment:

  1. LOVE this look. The black fur, the sparkle - every girl needs a bit of crimbo sparkle. well done Natasha - bang on here xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...