Sunday 23 December 2012

I Love To Rock A Bit Of Polka Dot

It may be cold outside but nothing can stop me wearing this polka dot vintage dress with my worn out pink converse.....
















 








Get the look
Hat supreme
Cardigan vintage
Polka dot dress vintage
Fish net ankle socks American Apparel
Sunglasses Asos
Coat Barbour
You can Shop online for the perfect polka dot dress and at an affordable price here:

Asos collection
Topshop has this cute dress
Boohoo has this playsuit
Net a Porter on SALE. Do you like this?
More from Net a Porter 

Thanks for reading!

Not much longer until Christmas!

Please SHARE with your friends using the icons below (they are new!)

thelondonmodelcitizen

xxxxxxxxxxxx

5 comments:

  1. Excellent outfit, spesh the converse, adorable!! You must have been freezing though?!!! Hope you had a great xmas!! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, how did you guess! A tad cold! Thanks for your comment

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I have checked out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...