Friday 14 November 2014

Swimwear Review: Affordable Victoria's Secret


Victoria's Secret swimwear mostly in clearance!!!!!


Heelllloooooo!!!

So, I have fallen in love with Victoria's Secret online. Amazing prices and so, so beautiful! 

Massive clearance!

Here are some snaps of my favourite pieces I received in the post last week on my holiday in Florida.

Check out my channel for the Youtube video.

I also have Twitter so tweet me with your thoughts and Instagram to see some of my life in pictures!

What's your FAVOURITE? 


Side tie cheeky hipster in tie dye $16.99 and flounce push up bra in tie dye $29.99
Unforgettable bikini bottom in tropical print $10.99 and demi top in tropical floral $20.99 in CLEARANCE
Banda top grace blue $18.99 and scrappy bottom grace blue $14.99 in CLEARANCE

   Push up bandeau in geo vine $10.99 and cheeky hipline in geo vine $7.99 in CLEARANCE

Cropped top in white crochet $9.99 and unforgettable bikini bottom $10.99 in CLEARANCE



Little leopard $16.99 top and $14.99 bottom in CLEARANCE

 Strappy bandeau in black $27 top and $23 bottom
                                   
                                       
High waisted skirt in black and unlined halter in black both $19.99 in CLEARANCE



                                                         www.victoriassecret.com


Thank you for reading my post!!

Please leave your comments and let me know what else you would like to read!

xxxxxxxxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments below, I take the time to read every single one! I love to read them, they inspire me to keep posting! THANKS X

Do you like this post?

You May Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...